Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fall in love

Ok. I may have puked a bit in my mouth when I typed that.

But... its the sad reality.  I am in love with an amazing guy.. completely the opposite of what I had always dreamed of falling in love with. '
I had always dreamed of falling in love with a guy who had brown sunkissed skin from working outside so much. He would have amazing skills like wood working, gutting. an amazing hunter and a great cook in consequence. He would do things spur of the moment and would love the outdoors and nature more than anything. He would have a nice sized piece of land on the coast where he dreamed of raising cattle and a dozen kids. He would know how to train animals and have his dog be his best friend. This man would bea lover of the country and just absolutely love the outdoors. He wuld go insane f he had to go to the city, but he would be a fun social, neighbor loving guy. He would be known and loved by everybody. He would be the right balance between outgoing and quiet. He would be crazy hard working. ... and I fel in love with somebody not like that.

This man is gospel loving, quiet, reserved. He knows his way around the outdoors but doesn't show off his skills much. He loves his neighbors and would do anything for their well being.  He is like a book that you have to read and ponder to figure out. He is a mystery. He is a skinny processed food lover. his skin is a pale white color that gets red really easily. His eyes speak the words he cannot say. He doesn't own tons of land or know about cattle.. but he is willing to learn. He loves learning and teaching and spending time with those he cares about. He knows the basic man skills like changing the oil from a car, and other house things. He is incredibly patient and open minded. He has goals and does the impossible to reach them. He has proiorities and doesn't change anything for them. He enjoys learning and has his limits he is willing to cross for those he loves. His daily goal is to make me smile.

He is better than the guy I had always dreamnt of. He actually exists and has the important qualities I had always dreamnt of. He supports me in my desicions and goals. He is somebody I can trust in.

He loves me and I love him.
 He does all those stupid little details that most guys often over look.. but he does them so often that the big things don't matter.  He is perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment