Saturday, February 23, 2013

Walking on water.

Walking on water

Everybody knows the story of how Jesus walked on water.. and many people have tried to do the same. I think people often over look the state the water is in. This President's day I was able to walk on water. My amazing boyfriend took me out to Utah and one day we were just driving around and we ended up going to a lake... the Utah lake. we wanted to get close so we walked close and closer to the lake. the floor was covered in snow so we didn't know where the lake was.. and we were wondering where it was.. until we realized that we were walking on water!!

IT was WAY exciting.

The fact that we were walking on top of a frozen lake was not the most exciting part.. but we also watched the sun go down behind the mountains, and had quite the adventure getting to the lake. You see, to get down to the lake, there was a little drop off.. and as we went down this steep hill, i managed to get into a quick sand mud puddle. I was quickly sinking into this goey mess and ruining my shoes. HE managed to pull me out and we survived... ok.. it wasn't that bad.. but it was quite the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment