Saturday, February 23, 2013

Playing waitress

I'm sure you have seen a movie with a scene like this and thought " thats sooo nice!! I wish some one would do that for me!!"

Well, with alittle help from my roommates I was able to have one of these experiences :)

He didn't surprise me.. I got him.

You see, it was his one year aniversary from coming home from the mission and I decided to do somehting about it. The day of the anniversary I played like it wasn't a big deal. We went out to a local cupcake shop and had a cupcake, talked a bit then left.

The next day I was so involved in his project ( and he knew it) that he was dying to just spend an hour with me. I told him I was frustrated with it and we went to a soccer game on campus. Meanwhile, I had my roommates at my apartment cleaning up and cooking and setting up. I Got a text saying " be ready in ten" and we came in ten... We walked in and dinner was set on the table.. it wasn't anything fancy ( we are only college students) and my roommate said " Hi. I'm Emily and I will be your server for tonight." he quickly looked at me and was completely shocked. It was quite exciting to put this on. It was incredibly romantic and sweet of my roommates to do. The food was delicious. It was served on our nice " adult" plates ( not plastic and actually came in a set) and garnished beautifully. She came in periodically and checked up on us. It was like going to a restaurant but at home and full of surprises.  I love it! My roommates are the best!!





No comments:

Post a Comment