Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ALL ABOARD!!

 YES!!! I'm taking the TRAIN!!! WOOOOOO!!! I never knew that passenger trains still existed! this has been a dream of mine since I first knew what a passenger train was.

I will spent 19 hours in a TRAIN!! in the most amazing Texas scenery. WHOA! It was GREAT!!


They were ver y resourceful ( of course you have to! you only have so many things on board). The food was expensive but IMPRESIVE! People on board were interesting. Everybody was so friendly. Everybody had a story to tell, and were excited to share that story. I met some preety cool people. People that said things that really stuck to me . like this one guy talking about drugs ( he looked like Leo from That 70's show. .. and acted like him too) He was telling me about the place, its history and its natives. From the stories he told, I think he spent time with them. Anyways, what stuck with me about him was that he said " you know when a mate cheats on you .. you know whay that hurts?? It hurst because you TRUSTED them and they betrayed that trust.. not because of the carnal act they commited, but becuase of that TRUST they betrayed" I am preety sure he was sobbing after this.

IT was raining while we crossed some AMAZING places you would only see in movies.. it was ABSOLUTELY Breath taking.

When we got to our destination, we found that the train station was established over 100 years ago. it had marble, and tons of hand decorations and carving. When I first walked in, I had a flashback to the first talking  scene where she is at the train station.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqlw3dRjsPI

 I started crying when I got it. it was a weenie move on my part..

I can;t wait to travel by train again.. it was AMAZING and I urge everybody to try it atleast once. 













No comments:

Post a Comment