Monday, October 28, 2013

Hike on snake River.

This was not on my bucket list, but its something I do not want to forget.

I was walking in the hallway of my apts and this guy was walking around. I got excited because this guy was not like the others and quickly pointed out that he was brown. He replied stating that he was from central America and that caught my attention.  I then proceeded to let him in to my house and he played his violin for me. blah blah blah. he came over the Tuesday after. He made amazing food and while I ate, he played for me. IT WAS INCREDIBLE! Boy can PLAY! it felt like something off of a movie and it was just breathtaking. Anyways, one thing lead to another and Saturday we went on a little hike. I had imagined it being short and boring... but it was the oposite! We climbed some rocks, ate lunch in a very small cave then hiked UP some crazy hills. We then chased some cows around and climbed some more rocks followed by some awesome cricket chasing. After him plucking many cactus out of me, I started doing it myself. I felt like a grown up! lol. We then were headed back to the car and got lost. we ended up finding many carcases and got scared, ran out and headed off in to the car. It wasn't something necesarily that people don't experience, but it was most definately something that not everybody can say they did?

No comments:

Post a Comment