Saturday, January 19, 2013

Noth Western USA Winter fun!


I happened to leave in the middle of the night and venture into Teton Valley Idaho  and end up in Driggs, Idaho. IT was just so incredible.

I happened to end up there with one of my roommates... just cus we could. When we left our apartment, it was about 2 degrees farenheight. When we were leaving, I kept having flashbacks of my last impromptou midnight eastern Idaho adventure when we ended up stranded on mile 32 for about 5 hours in Montana in temps around -10 when the car just died out the random and would not even turn on.  As I was having flash backs and remembering this little adventure... I saw that the windshield was icing over on the INSIDE!

Anyways, we made it to our destination and several firsts happened. I went to my first mission farewell on Sunday Jan 12, 2013. He went to Arkansas.

Sunday night I had a dinner made from scratch completely and everything was home grown!!! It was DELICIOUS AND AMZING!!! Followed by dessert wich consited of brownies and Ice cream made from scratch.

Monday morning we woke up to Breakfast made from scratch and home grown as well! It was one of the most delicious things I had ever experienced before. Also, as I ate this cracked wheat and bacon breakfast, I watched the sun rise over the Teton Mountains .

After this amazing trip, it was time to head back home. When we were heading back, the temps were down to -34!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment